Saturday, February 27, 2010

you know you have issues....

i was at the store earlier and they were out of my fav ice cream. I really felt like shouting "can a bitch get a skinny cow?" And that's how I know "aunt flo" will be making an appearance very soon.

in other news, i've now lost a little over 55 lbs and I am going to go see my second husband, the man who does my hair, at the ass crack of dawn but it's 2am and i can't sleep. I forsee looking like the bride of frakenstein until he gets done with me. Man I just like to hear him talk. I don't care if he's reading the phone book, i does it for me, he's got a sexy voice and the way he speaks italian to me.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, Jilly!
    I love getting my hair done. I have an appointment April 9, and I can't wait!

    (ps I had to post as anonymous, I couldn't figure it out. This is Schell.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't figure it out either schell, so don't feel bad. thanks for stopping by. i hope you enjoy your hair appointment at least half as much as i love mine, lord knows it keeps me sane.

    ReplyDelete