Monday, February 8, 2010

funny

we were sitting at chick-fil-a having lunch today when Mandolin started singing a mixed version of the "are you sleeping?" and "i love you" songs. We've changed the words to put her name in there, so she has no idea that the songs are wrong. Anyway, it was dead silent in there when she started to sing at the top of her lungs, and 2 year olds have large lungs. I couldn't help but laugh almost hysterically at the image she presented. She had on her tutu, hot pink sweats, green hairband and toobig brown snowboots with BBQ sauce all over her face. After a few moments she noticed me laughing at her and said "you're so funny mommy" and then started laughing at my laughing at her hysterically. That's why I love being a mom and treasure staying home with her. I feel bad for people who miss out on moments like that.

Oh, I stole my brother-in-laws camera and took many pictures of Mandolin playing in the snow while we shoveled, so I hope to post some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment