Monday, February 15, 2010

I've been cheating

on the old broards. I've become a member of an online weight loss group and have my own blog over there (don't worry, it's nothing special, but the title is better than this one). It's a decent place full of men and women who have much in common, but are united our goal to become healthier and smaller. The site offers different groups for people with various personalities and likes and dislikes. My favorite group is a group of sarcastic/funny people who are often inappropriate and like to cuss a lot. I know several of the people would fit in at the broards or remind me of exshelfers who i miss. one of the things i like the most is the fact that my BFFs are members of the site too, so if they wanted to, they could become a member of the group. They haven't as of yet, preferring different groups, but we can still play nice. I've never really had an IRL friend be an online friend too. I like that I can have a conversation with someone about boob sweat and M&M preference and no one looks at me like I'm weird.

3 comments:

  1. I'm cheating that same way too. I like the inspiration of hanging around people who are my same path, or just ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I've been very involved with several online diet/fitness groups for years now. It helps. A lot.

    vq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wander a bit, never have. Of course, I wonder a bit as I don't wander but that is me. Men are far more loyal, on the whole, than women. We don't care about body types, percentage of fat or gross weights. We remain steadfast, thick and thin.

    Ded

    ReplyDelete