Friday, February 12, 2010

51

as of earlier this evening, i've lost over 51 lbs. go me.

in may, i'm going to prom with my guy at his school and am looking forward to dress shopping. okay, i'm really excited about dress shopping etc. and have been told to stfu about it by my BFFs until we actually go.

i'm sore from the second bout of snow shoveling this week. my guy was ill yesterday, so i made him stay inside and my BFF#2 and i did all 4 cars, the entire driveway (it's 3 lanes wide and 200 ft long). we also did the street in from of our house, because mr volunteer plowman didn't come back and save us. it's took several hours with one 20 min. break to get water.

my b-i-l was supposed to help dig out but didn't show to dig but helped himself to the lumberjack breakfast i cooked (the fucker). when asked why he didn't help, he said "i'm sore and tired of shoveling snow." what a pussy. i don't get to be too tired to be a mom, or too sore to do my job. newsflash: i'm sore. i have a spinal cord injury with orders not to do things like shovel snow, yet i did several times. my right hand is numb, so i'm taking a pass on shoveling next time. i'm also having the worst period i've had since that first one after the baby. everything hurts. i'm bloated, i'm having the worst mood swings ever and my face is sun burnt from the snow. he picked the wrong time to cross me. i hit his car with the snow shovel. Okay, the first time was a pure accident, but it felt good, so i did it two more times. i made myself stop before i channeled twanda from fried green tomatoes and did some real damage.

the day it snowed (the second time) I got a closet cleaned out and converted into a pantry and all the crap from the closet either trashed or put away in the basement, so now i just need to go through mandolin's room to pull out the baby toys and small clothing, and then move into my guy's office and have an organization field day. After these two tasks are done, my house will be organized and cleanclean, not just company clean (you know, where you hide all the clutter and make it look clean, but it really isn't? yeah, no more of that for me!).

I have two job interviews this week, but i'm not going to take either job.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well. I'm excited for you; also glad you didn't demolish the car with your shovel and end up in the town jail. :)

    ReplyDelete