Monday, December 14, 2009

Mandolin (before the haircut)


Orb, her hair was almost to her bottom. She was born with a lot of hair, and it just kept growing. I didn't have the heart to cut it, until we just couldn't deal with it anymore. She hates having it brushed and gets made when I have to hold her down to put pony tails in it, or braid it. The new shoulder-length do is good for kids who don't want you to do anything to it. The woman gave her bangs, and they're crooked, so I'm going to ask my hairdresser if he'll trim her bangs the next time I go in for a trim.
She refused to wear shoes and the "bracelet" is really a pony tail holder she likes to wear as a bracelet. They got this picture after her hopping around for about 20 minutes and refusing to look at the camera. She was in love with the photographer though and he finally got her to smile and look at the camera for him.

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute!

    my oldest daughter hated to be still for hair brushing and all the girly stuff. My youngest daughter is all girly. she 16 now and still girly.

    ReplyDelete