Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last First






On Saturday we set off to getMandolin's first haircut. This is the last of her "baby firsts." I borrowed a camera and took pictures of the occasion. I still cannot find a replacement battery for my camera that dies three months after I bought the thing. What a waste of money.




Tomorrow we will visit the post office and probably scan and possibly share our family pictures we picked up from the picture studio yesterday.




My leg feels better every day and I'm no longer tied to the sofa popping pain pills, so the holidays are looking pretty good. On Tuesday we're doing a major furniture move, and I'm sctually looking forward to it. I'm the type of person that likes to put the furniture in one place and never mess with it again, unless it's to clean around, so looking forward to moving furniture shows how badily it's needed. If Tuesday goes well, then Wednesday is the big TREE DAY.




We'll see if I'm up to Christmas Food Shopping on Thursday.




I hope the rest of you had a nice weekend and start the week off alright.

3 comments:

  1. Regarding your camera battery, have you tried Ebay? If you haven't, enter the name/number of your battery in their search box. If it's not there, it doesn't exist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh about your baby's first haircut. Maddie's hair grew so slowly that it was down her back all the way to her rear end before we even thought about cutting it. I did snip one little bit off and tied it in a ribbon. We used to call it Butt Hair and until she got to college she really had only had one hair cut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bert, I don't want to buy another almost dead battery, I'd rather get one that's recently made. I contacted the makers of my camera and their response was "The Battery should last 18 months-three years." I said "It lasted three months, how do I get a new one" they said "we don't sell them" I said "but it's YOUR BATTERY YOU MAKE."

    ReplyDelete