Monday, June 14, 2010

my-tar

so this am Mandolin and I got back from running an errand at about 8am and while i took care of some houswork, she watched the Wiggles. they're 4 Australian dudes that sing and dance about eating fruit and cleaning your room etc. They're some of the only adults who do kids shows that don't give me the heebiegeebies. Anyway, today they did a special on the Mandolin. Mandolin looked at me and said "momma that's a tar (guitar)" I looked at her and said "That's a Mandolin, like you" She thought this over, turned her head to the side and said "That's my-tar. I like my-tar."

Man is it easy for me to think my kid's one of the cutest kids in the world.

She got her haircut yesterday. I would share a picture, but she refuses to sit still and my candid pics keep coming out weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment