Thursday, August 13, 2009

These shoes were made for walking



I've been spending a lot of time on the treadmill this week and now I have blisters on my feet. I spent about 90 minutes on the treadmill today and so tomorrow I'm off to get a better pair of shoes fo walking. I like shoes, but I hate shoe shopping, so this will annoy me. good thing tomorrow is Mandolin's daycare day. She loves shoe shopping and there's no way I'd get out of the stoe without a big fuss. The main problem with her shoes is she has giant flat hobbit feet like her daddy and I have to spend about $60 for each pair of her shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Bert, we live near the ghetto, not IN the ghetto....

    Zctually, we don't wear shoes in the house, but outside means shoes are on. My mom never bought us shoes in the summer, she said it was a waste of money. We ran around the town barefoot, but I don't like in small town America anymore, so it's not a good idea to run barefoot.

    I personally hate wearing shoes and love spring, summer and fall because i can get by with flipflops. We don'tw ear shoe inside because it keeps the floors cleaner.

    ReplyDelete