Saturday, March 20, 2010

3 for $51







I haven't really wanted to buy a lot of clothing as I've been losing weight, because I hope to never wear it again. I needed 2-3 dressed for occasions coming up.

We're going out for out anniversary in april, prom may 1st and family picture in march.

There's a consignment shop not too far away from me in a nice neighborhood where all the Raven's players wive's take their old stuff. None of these women are large, so i've been in, I was never really able to shop for me.

Knowing I needed to get 3 dresses that I may never wear again, I decided to check this shop out. I am currently a size 10. It's not big nor is it small, it's a nice medium size.

We found many nice dresses and I for a long black number foe the anniversary, a burgundy thing for the prom (it's more modest), and a pretty sunday sundress for the family pic. I took pics of me in the formal dresses and I'll share those now.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a deal you got on some lovely things! I've never tried a consignment store--perhaps I should.

    vq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkle butt one in the middle the best... you look great hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgundy really looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete