Wednesday, May 26, 2010

it's about time!

http://shopping.aol.com/articles/2010/04/30/pick-your-perfect-pair/

this is so me. i've lost 70lbs so far, and let me tell you, i didn't lost it evenly all over. i look good, but my boobs didn't shrink evenly. There's a whole cup size difference between them. I can buy a bear that fits on but is too small for the other, or fits the other side but is waaay to big for the other. I asked the bitches at victoria secrets and their solution was to buy tissues. yep TISSUES. so this concept right here has been long over-due in my life. i have no idea what i'm going to end up size wise in anyway. the guys could end up the same size, or just stya different, but i do know this, those skinny mini bitches at vicky's can take a box of tissues and shove it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's awesome. Now they need to do that with shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the 70 pounds sweetie.

    ReplyDelete