Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lotsa Booty



I got up early saturday morning to participate in the Autisim Speaks walk nearest me. Just because I took the eyar off from working with special ed kids doesn't mean I've forgotten them. We walked about three miles and then tossed Mandolin in a bouncy jump for a few minutes to reward her good behavior for the duration of the walk. Our only tough spot was when the Chick fil-a cow gave her a stuffed cow and wouldn't give her the football toy (apparently only boys can have footballs).

It rained on and off the whole time we were there. Anyway, being a people watcher in a large crowd, I was VERY entertained. I did the walk with a large team of people but I only knew one other person on our party. I don't like meeting new people and so I didn't put forth a large effort to make new friends. Anyway, when I went to register for the walk, the girl who assisted me was literally wearing short the size of panties and when she bent over, EVERYTHING hung out, camel toe is in this season, just so you know. It really wasn't booty short weather, 60 and raining, muchless a booty short occassion.

I often ponder why people allow other people, whom they supposedly love, to go out in public dressed as they do. If we were all a bit more proactive at this, just think about what other people wouldn't be forced to see! It'd be the end of plumber butt.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, maybe some people LIKE plumber's cleavage? I don't, but I'm just saying...

    I didn't know what "camel toe" was, so naturally I asked Google:

    "Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of the labia majora seen through tight clothes. Male organs showing through clothes at the crotch may be called moose knuckle."

    Wikipedia even had photos!

    Sometimes ignorance is bliss... Maybe that's why some people don't tell loved ones some of the things they do 'wrong'?

    ReplyDelete