Thursday, October 15, 2009

Confession

I often buy kids shoes for myself because they're cheaper than adult shoes and the fit is the same. These are the shoes I bought to wear in the pool at my water aerobics class. running in the pool was causing me to get blistered feet and I noticed that several of the other women just wore cheap canvass shoes instead of buying water shoes. I went to Target and got these for $8 in the girl's section and they work like a charm. I really like that there's nothing to tie because laces are a pain when wet.

4 comments:

  1. Good gravy Girl, what size shoes do you wear?? I'd never fit into kids' shoes . . unless the kids belonged to Paul Bunyon. Bunyon's bunions.
    I hate the word bunion (just so you know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't wear kids shoes either. i am a woman of larger proportion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wear size 5 kid's shoes and in women's shoes i fit a 6 or a 7 if i want something with wiggle room. i'm 5'6" tall, so i do have small feet.

    the first thing i remember after my c-section were the nurses saying "lord she's got tiny feet." for some reason, i thought this was hysterical and laughed so hard my incision pulled.

    ReplyDelete