Tuesday, September 1, 2009

busy fingers


I've been scarf making up a storm. I love making scarves, it brings me some peace when I can't do other things.

Bert, I made something for your lovely wife, so can you e-mail me an address to send it to?

Emma, I made you a scarf, so let me know where to mail it.

Mel, I promised you a black scarf some years back, and I have had it ready for a few years, I just need to know where to mail it to.

All of my relations got scarves for last christmas and they've asked to be spared scarves this year (ingrates), so the rest of you broards should expect a scarf at some point. I'm almost out of storage room as it is from ym current stock. I'm going to donate the pink ones to a local BC charity.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I had posted a comment here... I suppose that I'm confusing my email to you with having posted. The human brain is often a frightening thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have another scarf Jilly! :)

    ReplyDelete